Monday, June 10, 2013

Recycled Teepee Play

I took our recycled teepee to the country along with our playsilks. Let the play begin!




Giggling away inside. 


Dancing around the teepee. 





Inspecting the local wildlife. 


I made the headbands by pushing some colored feathers through a band of felt. The felt was secured together by a ribbon tie. 


After the initial excitement the girls decided to decorate the teepee with flowers - inserting them into the cotton eyelet holes.


I hope you had a sunny time outside this weekend too. 

6 comments:

hetty said...

Oh, what fun! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend. Those silks are beautiful. Your girls are so cute. I love the photo of them inside the teepee.

driftwood said...

truly adorable x

mari said...

Love the pictures! You really should consider making your pictures bigger they are too beautiful to keep this small. ~mari

Unknown said...

Hi Mari - that is so sweet of you to say. I can't make them any bigger otherwise blogger cuts them off and you can't see all of the photo - perhaps I need to address my layout. I really appreciate you visiting Rachael Rabbit and taking the time to leave a comment. I hope to hear you again soon. Yours truly, Rachael

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment - it was a fun weekend - sunny & with good friends.

Unknown said...

Thank you - it is actually my eldest and her good friend. They are cute photos. I'm just so glad the teepee was eventually played with! I plan to let the girls paint some fabric soon and make a tee pee out of that. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments - I appreciate them so much. Rachael x